Cogeneration of heat and power from regional resources like wood becomes even easier with the EnergyBlock. The ingenious system includes a wood gasifier unit, a combined heat and power unit and an intelligent control system. All components are perfectly matched to each other in a 20 or 40-foot container.
The system offers huge flexibility due to it’s modular design and ability to cascade the Biomass CHPs for maximum affect. . The EnergyBlock can be optimally adapted to suit your unique situation and environment. Further customisation is enabled by the wide range of the power spectrum. The EnergyBlock enables a decentralised generation of electricity and heat using local wood, tailored to your needs.
EnergyBlock – in a summary:
- Complete solution for electricity and heat generation from wood
- Can be fueled with wood chips, pellets and briquettes
- "Off-grid" operation possible
- Easy installation by factory pre-assembly
- Quick startup
- Compact, space-saving design
- Variable setup options
- No building permit required in many countries
- Can be combined with all Re² system components such as conveyor systems, ash removal systems or fuel dryers
Information about the fuel wood...
Fuels with which our customers reach over 8,000 operating hours per year.
Who benefits most from the EnergyBlock?
Here are some examples of use cases:
- Large plants without existing plant space
- Bioenergy villages
- Off-grid areas
- Heating plants
- Local heating networks
- Industrial plants
Our individual systems can be combined up to 2 MWel.
You can find the technical data for our Biomass CHPs here.
Photo gallery - EnergyBlock:
Photo gallery - EnergyBlock - complete system with 40 respectively 20 feet container: