The biomass power plants HKA 35, HKA 45 and HKA 49 consist of a wood gasifier unit and a downstream combined heat and power plant (CHP). Several hundred of these tried-and-tested biomass power plants are in operation around the world and reliably produce large amounts of electricity and heat for big companies and wellness resorts.
The biomass power plant's average running time per year is around 8,000 operating hours. Many of our customers have an annual running time of over 8,500 hours, which produces a plant availability of over 98 percent. This impressive level of availability is possible because of our patented wood gasification technology, precise production techniques and our drive to continuously develop biomass power plant technology further.
The most recent innovation is the new geometry of the reformer on the biomass power plant HKA 49. Together with the highly efficient 8-litre engine, we have launched a superior product with exceptional performance on the wood gasification market.
Medium-scale biomass power plant HKA 35/45/49 - in the overview:
- 100 times proven and tested
- deal for high energy requirements
- Patented wood gasification technology
- Innovative reform building
- High fuel flexibility
- Intelligent control technology with modern touch display
Who benefits most from the biomass power plant HKA 35/45/49?
If you have a high-energy requirement throughout the whole year, our biomass power plant's are suited especially for you.
Our wood gasification plants are being used in these industries today:
- Forestry and agricultural
- Woodworking and processing companies such as joinery, carpentry or sawmills
- Heating plants
- Hotels with wellness areas
- Local heating networks
- Industrial plants
Using wood chips for clean energy production
Wood fuels, with which our customers reach over 8,000 operating hours per year with our patented wood gasification technology (see picture).
Get more information on fuel for biomass power plants from Spanner Re².
Technical data of medium-scale wood gasfication plant HKA 35/45/49:
|Biomass power plant - medium scale gasifier||HKA 35||HKA 45||HKA 49|
|Electrical power||35 kWel||45 kWel||49 kWel|
|Heat power ||79,5 kWth||102,2 kWth||111,3 kWth|
|Wood chip quality|| |
Max. water content < 13 %
Max. fines (< 4 mm grain size) 30 %
|Wood chip consumption*||0,9 kg/kWhel||0,9 kg/kWhel ||0,9 kg/kWhel |
|Outlet temperature ||85°C|
|Return temperature ||65°C|
* Depending on the quality of the wood chips. Technical data: 05/2017
Get in touch with us
Are you interested in how this wood gasification technology will improve your business operations? Do you have any questions or would you like to see a wood gasification plant in practice? Then fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you straight away.
Gallery of wood gasification plants:
- biomass power plant flange biomass power plant flange
- biomass gasification flap biomass gasification flap
- wood gasifier filter entrance wood gasifier filter entrance
- motor reformer level sensor motor reformer level sensor
- pressure sensor gas filter pressure sensor gas filter
- protection grid protection grid
- reformer level sensor reformer level sensor
- biomass gasification residue-flap biomass gasification residue-flap
- wood gas filter wood gas filter
- flange from wood gasifier flange from wood gasifier
- entrance woodchip portioning entrance woodchip portioning