More power, lower fuel consumption and new intelligent control software: the innovative biomass power plant "HKA 70" is the first representative of the new generation of wood-fired CHP units from Spanner Re².
With a turbocharged gas engine, increased heat utilization and a special cooling process, the tried and tested wood gasification technology has been further developed in a highly efficient manner. The HKA 70 is equipped with a synchronous generator as standard, so that the system is started by means of wood gas and no longer powered. This saves costs and ensures safe plant operation even with less stable power grids.
The innovative Re² control system controls the entire plant operation and optimizes runtime stability. The menu structure is reduced to the essentials, which increases operating comfort and makes the control system particularly user-friendly. In addition, the HKA 70 only has one common control cabinet for wood gasifiers and wood gas CHP units. The output of the innovative biomass power plant is around 68 kWel and 123 kWth.
Due to its modular design, the HKA 70 - like the "smaller" wood-fired power plants from Re² - can be combined to increase performance and several biomass power plants can be cascaded.
Large-scale biomass power plant HKA 70 – in the overview:
- Higher filter surface area, therefore longer service life
- Electrical efficiency increase of the wood gas CHP
- Increased heat recovery by reducing exhaust gas temperatures
- Second cooling circuit for mixture cooling integrated
- Powerful turbocharged gas engine
- Single ignition
- Standard built-in synchronous generator
- Low inrush currents due to wood gas start
- A control cabinet for wood gasifier and wood gas CHP with new software and improved operability
Who benefits most from the wood gasifier HKA 70?
- Forestry and agricultural
- Woodworking and processing companies such as joinery, carpentry or sawmills
- Heating plants
- Hotels with wellness areas
- Local heating networks
- Industrial plants
Using wood chips for clean energy production
Wood fuels, with which our customers reach over 8,000 operating hours per year with our patented biomass gasification technology (see picture).
Get more information on fuel for biomass power plants from Spanner Re².
Technical data of large-scale wood gasfier HKA 70:
|Biomass power plant - large scale gasifier||HKA 70|
|Electrical power||68 kWel|
|Heat power||123 kWth|
Max. water content < 13%
Max. fines (< 4 mm grain size) 30%
|Wood chip consumption*||0,8 kg/kWhel|
Get in touch with us
Do you have good access to the fuel wood or are you a forest owner? Are you interested in how this biomass gasification technology will improve your business operations? Do you have any questions or would you like to see a large-scale wood gasifier in practice? Then fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you straight away.
Gallery of large-scale wood gasifier HKA 70 with powerful gas engine:
- Optimized runtime stability Optimized runtime stability
- coupling gas engine and generator coupling gas engine and generator
- special gas engine cooling process special gas engine cooling process
- gas engine filter gas engine filter
- HKA 70 powerful gas engine HKA 70 powerful gas engine
- Synchronous generator Synchronous generator
- turbocharged gas engine turbocharged gas engine
- wood gas entry wood gas entry