The new generation of Biomass CHP
More power, lower fuel consumption and new intelligent control software: the innovative Biomass CHP "HKA 70" is the first representative of the new generation of wood-based CHP units from Re².
With a turbocharged 6.2-litre engine, increased heat utilization and a special cooling process, the tried and tested wood-power-technology has been further developed in a highly efficient manner. The HKA 70 is equipped with a synchronous generator as standard, so that the system is started by means of wood gas and no longer powered. This saves costs and ensures safe plant operation even with less stable power grids.
The innovative Re² control system controls the entire plant operation and optimizes runtime stability. The menu structure is reduced to the essentials, which increases operating comfort and makes the control system particularly user-friendly. In addition, the HKA 70 only has one common control cabinet for wood gasifiers and CHP units.
The output of the innovative CHP plant is around 68 kWel and 123 kWth.
Due to its modular design, the HKA 70 - like the "smaller" wood-fired power plants from Re² - can be combined to increase performance and several plants can be cascaded.
HKA 70 – in the overview:
- Higher filter surface area, therefore longer service life
- Electrical efficiency increase of the CHP
- Increased heat recovery by reducing exhaust gas temperatures
- Second cooling circuit for mixture cooling integrated
- Powerful turbocharged 6.2 litre engine
- Single ignition
- Standard built-in synchronous generator
- Low inrush currents due to wood gas start
- A control cabinet for HV and CHP with new software and improved operability
Who benefits most from the HKA 70?
- Forestry and agricultural
- Woodworking and processing companies such as joinery, carpentry or sawmills
- Heating plants
- Hotels with wellness areas
- Local heating networks
- Industrial plants
Do you have good access to wood to use as fuel or are you a forest owner? Are you interested in how much this technology will improve your business operations?
Fuels with which our customers reach over 8,000 operating hours per year.
|Electrical power||68 kWel|
|Heat power||123 kWth|
Max. water content < 13%
Max. fines (< 4 mm grain size) 30%
|Wood chip consumption*||0,8 kg/kWhel|
Do you have any questions or would you like to see a Biomass CHP in practice? Then fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you straight away.